We live in a time where our days fly by like the speed of lightening and we rarely get the chance to appreciate what has happened each day in history. We wanted to take this opportunity to allow a minute out of our busy and hectic day to get a glimpse as to what has happened in history over the past. Enjoy!
- 1784- The first balloon was flown in Ireland
- 1817- The first school for the deaf in the United States was open in Hartford, CT
- 1865- President Lincoln died from being fatally shot by John Wilkes Booth
- 1892 -The General Electric Company opened
- 1912-The Titanic sank after colliding with an iceberg in the North Atlantic, leaving 1,517 dead
- 1923- Insulin became widely available for the general public dealing with diabetes