That time of the year is rounding the corner where the hustle and bustle in the hallways begin to speed up, the immense late night homework and study sessions begin and every student has summer time on their mind. For some, the hustle and bustle consists of making finalization on their college careers and picking up their cap and gowns. But the countdown to Commencement has official begun!
On April 8th and April 9th between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. those graduating this May come to Lewis Lounge to:
- Pick up your commencement tickets and your official cap, gown and tassel.
- Sign up to participate in the Candle and Rose Ceremony.
- Learn about the various benefits of the DU Alumnae/i Association.
- Have your Portrait taken in your cap, gown and tassel.
- Verify that there are no stops or holds on your graduation records.
- Enter drawings to win extra tickets and reserved seating.
- Order your official class ring and Grad announcements with Jostens.
- Support the Annual Fund and Senior Class Gift.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org