Take control of your research and get better grades by tracking your sources and automatically generating citations with Zotero. Learn the search secrets of Google and Google Scholar and find more reliable information more quickly. Be mesmerized with the visually appealing presentation software, Prezi. Upcoming workshops are listed below, and the schedule is available here.
We are offering two online Zotero webinars for our off-campus students or for those of you who can’t make it to the on-campus workshops.
- Collect citations automatically on the web.
- Store citations on your own computer, as well as access on the web.
- Create bibliographies and share references with your co-author(s) or team members.
- Use Google’s advanced search to find reliable information more quickly.
- Learn how Google works, how it customizes search results, and discover alternative search engines.
- Explore Google Scholar and Google Books.
- Prezi is a free web-based presentation tool that allows users to create interactive presentations.
- Learn to create a presentation from templates in this workshop.