In this fascinating article surrounding Public Domain Day from the Duke Law School Center for the Study of the Public Domain, we learn that yesterday, January 1st, could have been a major public domain release day if it weren’t for current legal restrictions in the US.
- Why Public Domain Matters (web.law.duke.edu)
- Public Domain Day, 2014 (hereticwerks.blogspot.com)
- Here’s what could have entered the public domain in 2014 (theverge.com)
- Happy Public Domain Day! Unless, Of Course, You’re In The U.S. (durnmoosemovies.wordpress.com)
- Happy Public Domain Day! (dish.andrewsullivan.com)