All classes will be held in Crown 111 unless otherwise noted.
Please contact Ning Zou at email@example.com or 708-524-6886 if you have questions.
Topics for Fall 2010
- Export sources from library databases, plus quickly grab web sources.
- Automatically create in-text citation and bibliographies in a specific citation style.
- Link to articles and sources directly, and include custom notes.
- Share bibliographies with your co-author(s) or team members.
ISI Web of Science
- Chase citations vertically and horizontally.
- Check out how many times an article was cited.
- Covers publications in both sciences and humanities.
- Collect and manage citations plus create bibliographies.
- Collect citations automatically on the web.
- Store citations on your own computer, as well as access on the web.
- Create bibliographies and share references with our co-author(s) or team members.
Tuesday 9/14/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm RefWorks (Lewis 002)
Wednesday 9/15/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm RefWorks
Thursday 9/16/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web (Lewis 002)
Friday 9/17/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web
Saturday 9/25/2010 1-2:30 pm Zotero
Tuesday 10/12/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web
Wednesday 10/13/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web
Thursday 10/14/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm RefWorks
Friday 10/15/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm RefWorks
Saturday 10/16/2010 1-2:30 pm Zotero
Tuesday 11/16/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web
Wednesday 11/17/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm ISI + EndNote Web
Thursday 11/18/2010 2:30 to 3:45 pm RefWorks
Friday 11/19/2010 4:30 to 5:45 pm RefWorks
Saturday 11/13/2010 1-2:30 pm Zotero